Friday 19 February 2010

You Can Heal Your Life



A Message from Noelyne..


I read Louise Hay's book 'You Can Heal Your Life' whilst recovering from an ectopic pregnancy, which happened as a result of yet another failed attempt at IVF.  Louise Hay's words enabled me to come to terms with my situation and overcome the deep sadness I felt at not having children.  It was the start of the transformation of my life.  Here is a short video by Louise for you to get a sense of what I know incorporate into my daily life and much of which I use with my clients.



Are you desperately unhappy with your life?  Is there someone in your life who makes you feel angry?  Are you unable to forgive someone who has hurt you?  Do you have health problems?  Then I urge you to get a copy of her amazing book now.  There's a link to it on my blog on the right hand side.

Start to heal your life now.

Noelyne Jones

P.S. You can also get a Free Copy of my Special Report on How to Overcome Your Fears Easily 

No comments: