Saturday 27 February 2010

3 Secrets of Success

A Message from Noelyne...

The 3 Secrets of Success

1.  A Goal

And not just any old goal, it needs to be a proper goal, a rolls Royce goal, a Harrods goal and dare I say it an M&S goal.  Make sure it’s well formed and juicy!  It needs to be totally compelling so that you keep going even when there are setbacks.  How important is this goal to you?  If it’s not important then it won’t be in your life.

Ask yourself:
What is deeply important to me?’
What do I really want?
What am I passionate about?  What gets me fired up?

2.  Energy

Feed your goal with masses of energy.  Identify what you need to do and take action.  Concentrate on the tasks that will make a big difference.  You will need to move out of your comfort zone and stretch yourself to make things happen.  It’s very easy to get distracted by nice to do safe/tasks which you and I know will not move you forward. Stay focused on what you want to achieve and take action with masses of ENERGY.

3. Let it go and Relax
Enjoy the process, have fun, don’t beat yourself up if things don’t turn out exactly how you wanted.  There will be a reason for it. 

If you have Focus and Direction with loads of Energy, Magic will happen.

Enjoy the Process,

Noelyne Jones

P.S. To Overcome Your Fears for ever request a copy of my Free Special Report

No comments: