Saturday 13 February 2010

Not sure what action to take?

Not Sure What Action to Take?

Then you are not ready to act yet.  Go back to contemplating what you want,
 visualise having achieved it, make the picture clear and bright bringing
out all it's glorious details.  You will know when to take action as it will
feel right.  For example, I started blogging three years ago, I wasn't really
sure what I was doing or Why, someone had said that it was a good thing to do. 
My heart wasn't in it as I didn't understand, I wasn't sure about what I wanted
to say and why so it was difficult and I often forgot.

Since joining Tracy Repchuk's mentoring programme I now totally understand about blogging.  I now have a purpose and a reason for doing it and guess what it's now
fun and easy to do.  I'm clear about my vision and what I want to achieve.

When you are on purpose and focused on achieving your goal then action becomes
easier.  Barriers to success become easier to overcome mainly because you want to.
You will do what it takes to succeed.

Another example is my total focus on getting fit to go ski-ing. Once I had booked
the holiday I knew exactly what I needed to do, I know how much I will benefit from
strengthening my muscles so doing my exercises three times a week comes easy and
naturally.  Prior to booking the holiday I had no incentive to get fit.

So if you are not sure what action to take go back to clarifying your goal. 
What is it that you want in life?  Once you are clear on that then the decision to
act will be easy.  There are so many opportunities available you just need to be
clear on what you want, the how will show up.

Enjoy the process!

Noelyne

P.S. Request a copy of my Free Special Report on How to Easily Overcome Your Fears

No comments: