Monday 15 February 2010

How to be Attractive

I am a great fan of Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) which I was introduced to many years ago when training to be a trainer.  I loved it so much that I qualifed as a Master Practitioner in 2006.  I am also a great fan of Jamie Smart who is also an NLP Coach.  His presentation on allowing the Diamond within to shine through struck as chord with me as this is what I do with my clients.  I found this video on You Tube where Jamie is running a workshop for men on How to be Attractive.  The message is relevant for both men and women.







If you want to know more about allowing your diamond to shine through I cover this in my membership site lessons.

All the Best,

Noelyne Jones

P.S.  Get a copy of my Free Special Report on How to Easily Overcome Your Fears.

No comments: