Thursday 11 February 2010

Managing Change

A message from Noelyne....


I've learned to manage change to the extent that I look forward to change and don't feel right unless I am making changes in my life so that I am constantly moving forward, learning and growing.  I know that many people don't feel that way about change and struggle to overcome change in their life.

I thought I'd share a diagram with you that really helped me to understand what was going on for me when my marriage of 15 years was falling apart.  I remember feeling totally isolated and emotionally wrecked.  Here's what happens when you go through a change that involves loss, and most change even the ones you choose to make yourself will involve some loss.  A loss of what you are familiar with, comfortable with.

 

There's time involved too as some change takes longer to come to terms with than others.  I cover this in more detail in my membership site and include ways of easing the process of change.

All the best, 

Noelyne Jones, 

P.S. Get a copy of my Free Special Report on How to Easily Overcome Your Fears


No comments: