Sunday 7 February 2010

Overcoming Yesterdays Poor Result!

 
A Message from Noelyne....

Of course the poor result depends on whether you are Welsh or English.  My partner's son couldn't understand my reason for waving an inflatable daffodil at the TV screen last night.  As it happened it didn't work as Wales threw away the game by some rather stupid behaviour.  One action, i.e. tripping an opposing player up illegally had the knock on effect of giving away 17 points.  Too many mistakes later meant it was an English victory.  To cap it all my daffodil has sprung a leek, just to please my partner's son!

One person's actions affected the hopes and aspirations of a whole team and nation.  So grand slam or six nations for Wales are now history for 2010.  There's no going back, you can't change the past.  I'd like to believe that the player concerned will learn from his actions.

What can you learn from this?
  • Think carefully about your action, even when under pressure, particularly when the stakes are high and other people are involved
  • Let go of the outcome
  • Learn from your mistake and do something different next time
I watched The Godfather Part 2 for the first time afterwards, to take my mind off the disappointment, whilst my daffodil slowly wilted discarded on the floor.

All the best,

Noelyne Jones

P.S. Click here to request a Free copy of my Special Report on How to Easily Overcome Your Fears

No comments: