Saturday 6 February 2010

Avoid getting distracted

 
A Message from Noelyne....
Hello,

I encourage my clients to focus on one thing at a time.  When you decide to take action it's important to focus your attention on the activities that will ensure you achieve your end goal.  Once you are successful you can move on to something else.  I found myself yesterday getting into bad habits again.  I am easily distracted by the myriad of opportunities that exist in the Universe.  It's like a sweetie shop and I get very excited at the prospect of starting something new and challenging, so much so that in the past I have spread myself too thinly with too many projects started and not enough finished.  I've disciplined myself to focus on one thing at a time and my success has grown exponentially.

Old habits die hard though and yesterday a business assoiciate contacted me with a very exciting project that he would like me to get involved with and I immediately wanted to say Yes.  Thankfully the advice that I give my clients popped into my head as I am currently designing and building my on-line membership site, which I am exteremely excited about as its going to contain some fabulous advice and activities.  I'll be announcing it all here in my blog so you will be the first to know about it.

Once my membership site is up and running smoothly I will have more time to start another project.

In the meantime I'll research this other opportunity and gather my facts first before launching straight into it, like I have in the past and then regretted my decision.  It's fair on everyone that way. There's always something else on the horizon and plenty for everyone.  In the past I was fearful of missing out on opportunities however, I now know how abundant the Universe is.

Awesome!

Enjoy the process of life.

Noelyne Jones

p.s. Sign up for my Free Special Report on How to Overcome Your Fears and Get the Life you Want

2 comments:

Tom Bailey said...

I stumbled onto your blog in a think and grow rich search. It is interesting with the title of avoid getting distracted I was just reading in think and grow rich the power of "burning your ships".

I like your blog.

Thanks for the ideas.

Tom Bailey

Unknown said...

Hi Tom,
I'm a great fan of Think and Grow Rich too. Pleased you like the blog and thank you for the feedback.

All the best,

Noelyne