Saturday 6 February 2010

Computers can be frustrating

Hello,

I love the power of computers and what you can achieve with one.  The internet is phenomenal and I am constantly amazed at how speedily progress has been made since I bought my first Sinclair ZX Spectrum and joined a local computer programming course to learn binary programming.  I didn't get very far with it!

There are times though like yesterday afternoon when I had so many applications open and then my security scan started and everything froze, that I get very frustrated.  I wound myself up, in fact computers are one of the few things that have that ability.  I totally forgot to blog and I had set myself a target of doing it every day.  Having said that I complete my Newsletter for one of my other businesses.  And I did blog on my Health and Happiness blog.  Need to stop being so hard on myself.

Anyway I was up and 5.30 am and I've now done all the things I didn't do yesterday.  Ready to spend the day shopping with a friend and then get the beers in for the Rugby.  England v Wales at Twickenham.  I've got my blow up...yellow daffodil ready.  Yes I'm Welsh!

Ain't life grand.

All the best!

Noelyne Jones
P.S. If you want to have a look at what's on offer in my other blog go here 

No comments: