Thursday 25 March 2010

How to Overcome Anything Toolkit - Responsibility

Hope - Faith - Love - LuckImage by Funchye via Flickr
A Message from Noelyne....

What do you believe about your life and your current situation?

Do you believe that you have no choice and that everything is mapped out for you so no matter what you decide it won't make any difference?
Do you think things are outside your control?
Do you feel that life's not fair and why should other's get all the good luck and fortune?  Poor old you....

The chances are that if you answered Yes to any of those last three questions then you are not as successful as you would like.  In fact you probably feel quite sorry for your self and wish that things could be different.  You maybe think that there's no point in doing anything about your life.  You may even feel happy that you have something or someone to blame because you can stay in your comfort zone.  I can guess that  you are happy complaining about your bad luck and everything thats wrong with your life.

On the other hand:

Do you believe that you do have choices and that you can decide what happens in your life?
Do you believe that you have control over your own behaviour?
Do you feel grateful that life is full of opportunity, good luck and fortune?
Do you take full responsibility for everything that has happened in your life so far?

Answering yes to those questions means that you are well on your way, if not already there, to a highly successful life.  You are living the sort of life that you dreamed of as a child.

The responsibility question takes a bit of getting your head around.  I struggled with this one particularly in relation to the lack of children in my life.  I did feel that life was unfair and that I had no choice and that things were stacked against me.  Now I can see that I was responsible for what happened.  I chose to marry a man who was unable to have children.  I didn't know that at the time however, I chose to stay with him even when I found out.  After my marriage broke down I decided not to have a child with my boyfriend, even though he offered :) My point is that it's the decisions that you make that shape your life.  Once you are aware of this you can take responsibilty for your current situation and then make sure you make much better decision in the future.

Better Decision Making is covered in my membership site training sessions.  Bookmark this site so that you can drop in for teh launch.  Or better still request a copy of my Free Special Report 'How to Easily Overcome Your Fears and then you will receive exclusive launch information and offers.  Get the Report here
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: