Tuesday 16 March 2010

How to Overcome Anything Toolkit - Love

Two left hands forming an outline of a heart s...Image via Wikipedia
A Message from Noelyne..

Do you love yourself?

The majority of clients I have worked with when asked the questions 'How do you feel about yourself? or  Do you love yourself?' get very uncomfortable and embarassed or perhaps have never even thought about it.  It is very revealing in terms of the results that show up in your life.

If you have a low opinion of yourself then how do you expect others to respect and value you? One of the first steps to overcoming your struggles and challenges in life is to start loving yourself.  I know this is not easy when you have had negative experiences particularly if you have been on the receiving end of other people's poor behaviour and choices.  I encourage you to choose to change the way you feel about yourself now and watch the difference it starts to make in your life.
 What have you got to lose?  In fact you have everything to gain so give it a go.

Start by saying the following affirmation over and over to yourself 'I love and approve of myself'.  It really does work.  When I hit an all time low a number of years ago I identifed that I really didn't like myself so after reading Louise Hay's excellent book 'You can Heal Your Life' I started to say that affirmation even though I didn't believe it at the time.  I now do believe it and feel fantastic.  I've transformed my life.  Love is a very powerful tool and again it's FREE.

When you love yourself you start to treat yourself well and make better choices so get better results and outcomes in life.
When you love yourself others will love you too.  If you can learn to feel love within you, in fact that is the only place you ever feel love isn't it, your life will be far happier.

Enjoy the process of life,
Noelyne Jones
P.S. Request a copy of my Free Special Report How to Overcome Your Fears in less than 7 days click here
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: