Thursday 11 March 2010

How to Overcome Anything - Gratitude

A Message from Noelyne..

Continuing my A-Z of How to Overcome Anything so that you have a wealth of tools to overcome life's challenges and get the life that you want.

G is for Gratitude.

When was the last time you said 'Thank you' to someone for what they just did?  How often do you send a Thank You card to a friend, just for being your friend?  It's all too easy to forget to be grateful for the little things in life.  If you can be happy with what you have now then you are already putting yourself in a fantastic position to get the life that you really really want.

If you continually moan about what's wrong with your life then that's what will continue to show up for you.  Ask yourself how does moaning help?  What you focus on has a habit of showing up in your life.  So learn to focus on what you want rather than what you don't want.  Use your energy to keep your mind off negative thoughts and on positive ones.

Start each day by reminding yourself about everything that's good with your life.  The more you do this the more the good things will start showing up.  Trust me I've done the opposite and it doesn't work.  I have now transformed my life by re-training myself to be grateful for what I have.  For many years I focused on the fact that I didn't have children and felt very sorry and hard done by and a failure as a woman.  That's what I continued to get.  Then one day I decided enough was enough and little by little I started to notice the beauty all around me.  Plus I now feel thankful for every moment I am here. And I have children in my life.

Make a list now of everything that you are grateful for and keep adding to it daily.  Refer to it often and particularly when you start to feel down again.

Enjoy the process of life,

Noelyne Jones

P.S. Get a Free copy of my Special Report Top 10 Tips on How to be Happy and Healthy Click here

No comments: