Saturday 20 March 2010

How to Overcome Anything Toolkit - Passion

A Message from Noelyne..

Do you absolutely love what you do?  Are you passionate about it?  In my experience the majority of people end up with a lifestyle that they didn't really want.  Most people conform to what other people in their life believe to be the best thing for them, such as your parent's, teachers, friends.

I spent 25 years of my life working for an employer that was safe, gave me a reasonable salary and a good pension.  The problem was I was never really totally happy.  It improved once I became a trainer yet there was still something missing.  You see for a long time I had wanted to work for myself and have my own business yet I didn't really believe that I could and didn't reallty know how and actually was pretty scared about leaving that secure job.  I'm now into my 4th year of running my own business and I wish to goodness that I had done it sooner.  I am soooo happy!  I am passionate about Personal Development and sharing my knowledge with you and helping you to grow.

So what is it that you yearn to do?  What sort of a lifestyle would you like?  What are you passionate about?

If you don't know then you may want to take a look at my Personal Achiever's on-line Membership club where I help you unravel the perfect lifestyle for you and help you to get it.  I help you to find your passion in life.

Best wishes,
Noelyne
P.S. To get a copy of my Free Special Report click here

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: