Friday 19 March 2010

How to Overcome Anything Toolkit - Opportunity

 
A Message from Noelyne....


Do you wish you could be given the opportunity to achieve what you want in life?  Maybe you are waiting for something to happen like a sign or signal or bolt of lightening?  Maybe you are just not noticing that it's already there...that opportunity of a lifetime?  So often the people I meet are too busy to notice what's around them.  The universe is an abundant place if you can open your eyes to the opportunies that surround you.  

How many squares do you see in the image?

Often people only see the obvious they don't look beyond for what's there all the time but not immediately obvious.  Is this how you approach life?

The first thing is to be clear about your goals or what it is that you want to achieve.  Once you are clear about that the 'how' you are going to achieve it will reveal itself to you.  For example, it was always my dream to be self-employed and run my own business so when I saw a job as a Trainer I decided to apply as I thought this would enhance my skills.  The next step was when I spotted an opportunity to get some qualifications and I applied to study for a degree. I continued to keep my eyes open for additional opportunities to enhance my skills and experience until such time as I was confident enough to leave the security of a full-time job.  Then guess what happened?  I was offered redundancy at just the right time.

Now most of those opportunities are around us all the time i.e. the jobs and qualifications, it's just that we don't see them because we are too busy being busy.  So stop, take some time out, be clear on what it is that you want and then keep your eyes open for things that will help you get to where you want to be.

Enjoy the process of life!

Noelyne Jones

P.S. To enhance your confidence and self-esteem request a copy of my Free Special Report here

P.P.S I can see 30 squares.....
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: