Saturday 26 June 2010

Go the extra mile, here's why!

A Message from Noelyne...

I'm sure that you've heard of people who go the extra mile or know of someone who goes the extra mile.  I remember when  I managed a team I rewarded people who went the extra mile when dealing with customers.  This isn't something new, it's been around for a long time, in fact most of the inspirational messages you receive have been around a long time.  They are just repackaged in the style of the person who is sending the message this time.  In their own brand.

Watch this 8 minute video of Napolean Hill talking about going the extra mile.



And you thought video was a modern invention...
Technology is amazing isn't it,

Noelyne Jones

P.S. Overcome your fears easily with my Free Special Report

No comments: