Wednesday 23 June 2010

Fear of asking for help

A message from Noelyne...

Do you have a fear of asking for help because of what people might think of you? Do you think that asking for help is a sign of weakness so you believe that you have to solve your own problems yourself? Do you believe others will think you are a failure or inadequate if you admit you don't know how to do something?

I used to be like that, stubbornly doing everything myself, struggling to cope with work and life tasks, always wanting to appear strong and in control. If only I'd known then what I know now. I would quickly have got over my fear of asking for help. Other people like to help and what's more when you shows signs of vulnerability, it draws people closer to you. You gain respect as you and other people realise you are human after all.

So the next time you struggle with something or can't decide or don't know how to do something.. Ask for help! Then watch what happens.
Enjoy the process of life,

Noelyne Jones
p.s. Request a copy of my Free Special Report How to Overcome your Fears in 7 days http:/www.howtoovercomeyourfears.com

No comments: