Thursday 30 September 2010

Feeling exhausted

A Message from Noelyne....



Do you ever get to a point where you feel totally exhausted yet you have to keep going?  There seems no end to list of things that need to be done, places you need to go to and people you need to meet.  You just wish you could stop for a moment to catch your breath and just stay in bed or lounge about doing absolutely nothing.

The last few weeks have been exhausting.  In addition to the normal demands of a growing family, my training business and getting my property ready to rent out, my partner has been waiting to go into hospital for back surgery.  Thankfully, he had his operation yesterday.  It was only after he had been admitted that I realised how stressful the last few weeks has been.  Waiting for the op, watching him in pain, feeling frustrated that I couldn't ease his discomfort. 

I was so looking forward to a good nights sleep yet I kept waking up, wondering how he was doing.  I've got used to sleeping with someone again and I missed him.  This morning my whole body ached however, somehow I managed to drag myself out.  I've a 9am appointment, a full days work ahead, visits to the hospital, meals to plan for next week, shopping to do, the....  The list is endless. 


So I'll take my supplements to keep my strength up, put a smile on my face as it instantly makes me feel good and look forward to my partner coming home so that I can take care of him and help his recovery.


It's my birthday soon so there'll be some champagne on ice, we've got a holiday planned for next year, the arrival of our new addition to the family in a few weeks - I'll post photos of our new pup soon.  So many things to look froward to and that's what keeps you going isn't it.


So when you next feel exhausted and need to keep going, know that you can and keep in mind your reason for doing it.  What's your reason why?


Enjoy the process of life,


Noelyne Jones


P.S. Request a copy of my free special report here

No comments: