Monday 18 January 2010

You Are What You Think About

I bet you are very clear about what you don't want in life? Right? In my experience the thing people struggle with most is deciding what they actually want so intsead they focus on what they don't want. Guess what you get what you focus on. Am I right again? If you are currently focusing on what you don't want or how bad your life is or what's wrong with your life then that's what you will keep on getting.

Successful people know what they want and think about how they are going to get it.

Don't take my word for it check out this short video put together by a highly successful coach Brian Tracey

So make a list now of all the things that you want in life, including all the things you want to overcome. If you want to know how to start writing your goals I cover this in my membership site which is due to be launched shortly. In the meantime sign up or my Free Special Report on How to Overcome Your Fears, you will then automatically be sent the launch details and limited special offer.

Enjoy!

Noelyne Jones

P.S. The Free Special Report has some good stuff in it too!

No comments: