Thursday 10 December 2009

Overcome your anger

If you have ever felt angry then you know what effect it can have on your body and the people around you. When you feel Anger I guarantee that a rule or standard that you hold in your life has been violated by someone else.

Every person has their own set of rules based on their upbringing, beliefs, religion, education and life experiences. Where two people do not know each others rules then it can lead to conflict.

The solution
• You could have misinterpreted the situation and perhaps the person does not know about your standards.
• Remember that even if the person did violate one of your standards, your ‘rules’ are not necessarily right.
• Ask yourself ‘What can I learn from this situation?’ How can I communicate my rule so that they don’t do it again?

If you want to know more about overcoming your anger then e-mail me for more infromation.

All the best,

Noelyne

No comments: