Thursday 17 December 2009

Feeling exhausted?

This time of year I find my energy levels are easily drained. My batteries run out quickly and need frequent recharging! I was up at 6am and on the go every moment of the day from driving to the venue, setting up and then delivering training until 4pm, which means I am constantly on display (for want of a word)and a 2 hour drive in the dark, sleet and freezing conditions. It was wonderful to get back to the sanctuary of my home although I knew it would be as much as I could do to have a shower. I flopped on the settee, put my feet up and listened to the radio - Chris Evans with Paul McCartney and George Michael as special guests Oh and The Muppets. Great new record - The Muppets sing Bohemian Rhapsody - Go Animal!

I'm lying there wondering how on earth I can find the energy to make evening meal, wishing the Fish and Chip angel would suddenly appear with crispy Cod and chips. I didn't even have the energy to go out and get some. 30 mins later I am feeling much better and manage to rustle up an awesome (Sarah Kennedy doesn't like that word!) omelette and Jacket Potato. Delicious! Suitably refreshed I set about doing a few things like filling the washing machine and emptying dishwasher...it's a hard life - lol!

A pleasant chat catching up with my brother's news and the evening has been saved. It's amazing (another no word according to Sarah - Hah!)what you can achieve when you listen to your body. Off to get an early night to further recharge those batteries, will read my book a little....sweet dreams.

Until tomorrow,

All the best,

Noelyne
P.S. Life's wonderful when you allow it to be, sign up for my Free Report to start finding out how you can handle whatever happens too.

P.P.S. Bee pollen came in handy again driving home too, as a very good friend said 'You must be buzzing!' LOL

No comments: