Sunday 8 August 2010

Natural Living

Institute of Geosciences of the Universidade F...Image via Wikipedia
A Message from Noelyne...

Natural living

I have just spent two weeks at an eco friendly barn in Cumbria.  Going green is very important to me as I believe in doing my bit to help protect the earth.  I was brought up on a farm for the first 5 years of my life and then after my dad left we moved to live with my Grandparents who had been farmers all their life.  So a love of the land, animals and the environment was instilled in me from a young age and some would say is in my blood.  Money was in short supply due to Mum being a single parent (and no state benefits to help!) so I got into the habit of saving and not wasting anything.

I am careful with anything and everything that I come into contact with including money, food, possessions.  So staying in a green barn was excellent for me.

Staying in an eco friendly barn made me aware of how important living naturally is to me. It made me aware of the amount of waste in the world and the fact that many people who do not take the time to care for their environment.  I hate waste of any kind including wasted food.  People whose eyes get bigger than their bellies.  Although this is not a problem for us since the boys have become teenagers.  In fact the challenge is to keep enough food in the house.

Living naturally is very close to my heart and it all stems from my upbringing.  I love the countryside, the scenery, the fresh air and the animals.  Walking through fields of sheep and cows realising how much I enjoyed this as a child.  I had forgotten how much knowledge I have about farming.

Enjoy the process of life,

Noelyne Jones

P.S. Free Special Report How to Overcome Your Fears.  Click Here





Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: