Thursday 12 August 2010

Back Home!

View on the harbour from the main road to Kaş ...Image via Wikipedia
A Message from Noelyne....

I'm in the wonderful position of having been able to take over a month off on holiday.  It's not always been like that as I worked for an organisation for 25 years where you had to apply for leave and hope that you got what you wanted.  During the first few years of running my own business I chose to work rather than take leave.  However, I am now in a position of being able to take holidays when I choose.  It's a fantastic feeling.  And I certainly made the most of it this year.  I've just come back from a holiday to Cumbria with my family and prior to that I was on holiday in a small village called Kalkan in Turkey. Both holidays fantastic but totally different.

Turkey was superbly relaxing mainly due to staying in a hotel and being forced to slow down due to the heat.  the best thing to do is lie by the pool in the shade reading a book.  I'd hoped to find inspiration to write my next book however, even this was just too much of an effort.  I totally switched off and enjoyed spending time with my partner and hia 16 year old son.

Then off to Cumbria to stay for two weeks in a converted eco friendly barn in the middle of nowhere.  This time there were four of us as my partner's 13 year old son joined us too.  We were self catering so no getting up for freshly squeezed orange juice and omelettes.  We agreed to share tasks so the boys also cooked meals occasionally, washed up and were responsible for keeping their own bedrooms clean.  We were constantly on the go walking, swimming and sight seeing.  Relaxation came in the evenings with good food and wine, watching DVD's, reading and even a wasgij! I could easily have stayed an additional week although it was a little frustrating without wifi or telephone.

So this week it's about getting back into the zone, winding myself back up so that I'm ready for the next holiday.

Enjoy the process of life,

Noelyne Jones

P.S. Remember to request a copy of my Free Special Report www.howtoovercomeyourfears.com

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: