Saturday 8 May 2010

Do what you love to do.

Section of the traffic light controlled single...Image via Wikipedia
A Message from Noelyne...

I used to love to play tennis at school although didn't take it seriously as I was more interested in Netball and Athletics.  On leaving school I decided to join the local tennis club however, it didn't last long as I didn't feel as though I fitted in, a bit clicquey.  That was 31 years ago!

In January I made the decision to reduce my business mileage and concentrate on building my home based business.  It's been one of the best decisions I've made this year.  Not only do I feel happier in myself I am no longer shattered from driving quite ridiculous distances.  As a result I am building my life here in Oundle.

I've just joined the Oundle Tennis club and have been out on the court a couple of times.  I'm very rusty as it's 31 years since I picked up a tennis racket however, it's so much fun.  I'm meeting new people who live lcoally and everyone seems very pleasant no clicques yet.....

It feels so good to be planning weekly things for me outside of my business life.  Next week I'm planning to start a Pilates class locally.  I so enjoyed doing Pilates on holiday, although the view I had there was quite spectacular, imagine standing under a canopy facing out to sea, the sun gently bathing the surroundings, spring flowers, the aroma from the jasmine....quite something.  I'll just have to imagine I'm back there when I join the new class here in Oundle.  Which reminds me I need to sign up.

Be happy doing what you love to do

Health and happiness always,

Noelyne Jones

P.S. Request a copy of my Free Special Report here www.howtofeelhealthyandhappy.com


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: