Tuesday 30 November 2010

Winter has come early too

A Message from Noelyne...

Winter has come early to the UK.  It's been 18 years since we had a snowy cold November and as ever it's taken us by surprise.  Schools close, roads are chaos and Cavity Wall Insulation fitters don't turn up.

I was due to have cavity wall insulation fitted in my rental property yesterday however, they were delayed on a previous job due to the weather so couldn't make it to me.  A tad annoying when you plan your diary to accommodate this sort of thing.  Even more frustrating was the fact that I had to phone three times before I got a response as to what was happening.  Customer service zero.  And then they advised that the next time they could call would be 20/12.

There would have been a time when I would have just accepted that however, since the arrival of our pup my tolerance levels for poor service have dropped.  It's weird isn't it that looking after a pup can do that.  Life rarely fails to amaze me.  Anyway several phone calls later the fitters are now planned in for Thursday this week.  Fingers crossed.

On another plus it's such fun going for a walk in the snow with the dog, just as well she's all black.

Enjoy the process of life,

Noelyne

P.S. How to overcome your fears now get the Free Special Report here

No comments: