Wednesday 27 October 2010

Total Disruption

A Message from Noelyne....



We thought we had done what we needed in preparation for the arrival of the new pup, so that there would be minimal disruption.  We bought all the essentials and prepared an area of the house for her cage and bed so that she had a place of her own.  It soon became evident that the conservatory was not the ideal place due to the whimpering at night and the fact that this could be heard by the neighbours.  So we moved the cage into the kitchen and for the next three nights her bed was moved up to the bedroom so that I could soothe her as necessary and also get some sleep myself.



By the fourth night we moved her back downstairs and since then she has slept through the night.  I am very thankful that she has settled in so well.  However, as she is settling in she is becoming more daring and is now chewing anything and everything.  I've taped down wires, protected the edges of my wooden cabinets and removed the rug from the conservatory.  The original aim was to have her in the conservatory only until she is old enough to live outside in a kennel.  I was doing my best to keep her in the conservatory and then realised that my partner had already allowed her into the kitchen.  So now I've taped everything in the Kitchen and Dining room too.  She will not be allowed anywhere else in the house!



Still enjoying the process of life!
 
Noelyne Jones

P.S. Send for a copy of me Free Special Report on overcoming your fears click here

No comments: