Thursday 14 October 2010

No Time for Myself

A Message from Noelyne....


I here this so often from women who are running around ragged trying to care for everyone else except themselves.  When you say you have no time for yourself, you are putting everyone else first.  Basically you value other people more than you do your self.


Whilst running a workshop on getting successful I explained to participants the way I organise my week on a Sunday with all the tasks and things I want to do, meetings I need to attend etc etc.  On a daily basis I make a list of things to do and then grade them A - Must do, B - Need to do but don't have to do today, C - Can be put off until another time.  I then focus on the A's and if I finish those I'll move to the B's.  That way I make sure the essentials get done.

One of the particpants then came back with a 'That's all very well however, I never have time to relax and meditate etc.'  My response is that it depends on how much you value yourself and doing things for yourself.  For me exercising and meditation is an A task every day.  That's because I know when I don't do those things the other tasks suffer anyway as I am not as productive.

Do you know what things you need to do to make sure you reach your full potential every day?  Do you include those activities in your daily list of things to do?  Do you value yourself?


Enjoy the process of life,


Noelyne Jones

P.S. Overcome your fears now with my Free Special Report


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: