Sunday 3 April 2011

What happened to the rest of March 2011!

A Message from Noelyne....

The last time I blogged it was 19/3/2011 now we are at 3/4/2011.  What happened?  Where did the days go?  It seems like only yesterday yet so much has happened ...  The Census training that just took over.  I have been doing 12 hours + daily to deliver two sessions each with 20 people.  That's 40 people total every day during March.

I was asked to do two extra events on 2/4, they tempted me with a bonus however, by Thursday last week I knew I needed to take some time out.  My weekends and my family are very very important to me and I was beginning to feel like a training machine, churning out freshly prepared Census collectors.  So I declined thier kind offer.  Thankfully there were plenty of other trainers champing at the bit to deliver training for a few extra bucks.

It's not easy turning down the offer of extra money is it?  However, your health and family are more important.  Without those what is the point of having extra dosh?  How many of you accept that extra job and at what expense?  How many marriages, friendships and partnerships are lost through not being there at crucial times?  You think you are doing your best by working hard and providing however, when you are away things can go wrong.  Relationships need care and attention to flourish and survive.  They need time and effort and is you are busy working then you are not able to give the time that you need to take care of the important things in life.  As I said what's the point of lots of money if you don't have someone to spend it with.

So I'm back to a much more leisurely 2 to 3 days a week from now until the Summer.  Can you feel the tension draining from me?

Enjoy the process of life,

Noelyne Jones

P.S. Request a copy oif my Free Special Rewport on How to Overcome Your Fears
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: