Tuesday 26 April 2011

Feeling Stressed out by a Garden Shed

A message from Noelyne...

I need to put things into perspective. I'm feeling stressed out by the fact that the garden shed we ordered has not yet been delivered. That's ridiculous I hear you say and you are right.

Do you get stressed out when things don't go quite to plan? Let me share a little of the story. Day 1 Ordered shed delivery expected within 10 days. Delivery date given for exactly 10 days after order placed. Fantastic! Day 10 arrived. No shed. Phone company. Then phone suppliers. Only just got the order! Earliest delivery in 2 weeks. Partner not happy and gets involved. Lots of phone calls. No shed.

I could continue however it gets boring. The moral of this story. Don't get stressed out by a shed. Don't order a shed on line from a big company, go local instead. Let your partner order the shed!

Enjoy the process of life,

Noelyne

No comments: