Wednesday 27 April 2011

Success Diary

The gate of success has been openedImage by Thai Jasmine (Keep Smiling.g..g.g :-)) via Flickr
A Message from Noelyne....

I encourage my clients to keep a Success Diary as a good way to reflect on your achievements.  It's also great to keep for those moments when you need a confidence boost.  When you feel a tad low it's good to remind yourself of what you have done.  When things aren't going the way you planned or you find yourself focusing on what's wrong grab your Success Diary and remind yourslef of everything that you have done recently.

Noelyne's Success Diary.

From January 2011 to April 2011 I have delivered 37 training courses to 570 people.  That's 570 people who I have influenced by sharing my knowledge and skills so enhancing their lives.

What's your success in 2011?

Enjoy the process of life,

Noelyne Jones

P.S. Request a copy of my Free Special Report here
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: