Sunday 10 April 2011

Stiff neck and headache

A message from Noelyne.....

I've had a stiff neck and a headache for the past two weeks.  I've been working through it and ignoring it expecting that it will go away.  However, today I have to admit that it's not.  I keep so fit and healthy and rarely have any illness so it's really strange that this year I have already had a nasty chest infection and now this stiffness and pain at the top of my neck and head.

Is it due to the amount of work that I have been doing over the past three months and it's my body's way of telling me to slow down?  I like to think so and thankfully I have had a few days training delivery cancelled over the next few weeks.  Initially I was disappointed as it's frustrating to get changes to your diadry and cancellations when you are self-employed.  However, it's a blessing in disguise.  Just two days work this week and then I'm on holiday until the end of April.  A well earned rest is on the cards.

Lets hope the sun continues to shine.

Enjoy the process of life,

Noelyne Jones

P.S. Get a Free Copy og my Special Report on How to Easily Overcome Your Fears here
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: