Tuesday 8 February 2011

When did you last learn something new

A message from Noelyne....

I have made a career in Personal development as I'm passionate about it and have been since I was a child. I was the one who loved to revise so that I could do well in exams. I loved pouring out my knowledge onto an exam paper. It still amazes me that I didn't get into a training role until I was 38. My personal development journey started long before then. Friends laughed at my references to the most recent self help book.

It continues to this day my passion for personal development, taking on new challenges, the odd calculated risk and the continuing reference to books. Most recently Stephen Coveys 7Habits. Although I've been using the habits for many years. Another favourite is Louise Hay, You can heal your life.

Anyway when was the last time that you invested time in you? To attend a training course? Learn a new skill? Get a qualification?

Are you the best that you can be? Are you achieving your full potential? In these increasingly challenging and competitive times you need to keep your skills and qualifications up to date.

Enjoy the process of life

Noelyne Jones

No comments: