Wednesday 9 February 2011

Not sure why you're doing something

A message from Noelyne....

Have you ever started something because your instinct tells you it's the right thing to do? And then 10 years later you look back and realised the true value if that decision.

I'm delivering training courses for achievement of a ILM First Line Manager Award qualification. Some of the participants are not sure why they are there. It just seemed like a good idea. It prompted me to share that I completed an NVQ in Management at level 4 in the early 90's. It was the start of a journey to many qualifications, which I am convinced have given me the edge when applying for contracts. Qualifications are important and give an indication of the quality and standard to be expected.

So continue with your learning as you never know how it may benefit you later on.

Enjoy the process of life

Noelyne Jones

P.S. Request a copy of my Free Special Report to Overcome Your Fears Now
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: