Wednesday 14 April 2010

Self esteem Questionnaire

A Message from Noelyne....


If you want to feel good about yourself and improve your confidence so that you are able to handle whatever happens then you are in the right place. My passion in life is to share the lessons that I have learned as a result of the experiences in my life with you so that you avoid making the mistakes that I have made.

I have regained my confidence and belief in life so much so that I now run my own business and have created a wonderful fulfilling life. However, it has not always been like that. Over 10 years ago I hit rock bottom after a third IVF attempt resulted in a life threatening ectopic pregnancy. With huge support from my wonderful family and friends I slowly pulled myself back together. However, it took it's toll on my marriage which eventually ended in divorce. With no children of my own and no husband I felt a complete failure as a woman. 

Has your self-esteem taking a hammering so much that you don't realise that you have low self-esteem?
Realising that you have low-self esteem can be quite a revelation and can totally explain what is happening in your  life in terms of the results you are not getting .  Once you are aware you can change it!  Awareness is the key. It's almost like putting a label on something, it helps you make sense of the situation and enables you to take action.

Once you diagnose which areas are causing the problem you can set about making improvements including the way you feel about yourself.  Here's a self-assessment questionnaire to get you started.  With any questionnaires it's always best to be honest with yourself to get the best effect.

Do you think positively or negatively about your impact on others?

When communicating, do you ever anticipate what others might be thinking about you?

How does stress manifest itself with you?

Do you control your stress levels when anxious?

When do you feel at your most confident?

When do you feel at your least confident?

Do you sometimes feel self-conscious?

Do you feel comfortable with how you look?

Which are you more aware of: your strengths or your weaknesses?

Do you feel powerful?  If so, when?

Are you aware of your inner critic?

When do you feel at your best?

Do you prepare yourself mentally, physically and emotionally before communicating?

Do you focus on the other person or people when communicating?

The way you present yourself to the world starts with how you feel about yourself.  Answering these questions will help you understand wether and where you need to make changes.  If you need help with any of that then you can contact me via the link below.

Enjoy the process of life,

Noelyne Jones

P.S. Get a copy of my Free Special Report now Click here

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: