Saturday 17 April 2010

Inspirational video on Personal Development

A Message from Noelyne...

You can't change the seasons however, you can change yourself.  In this inspirational video from the great and sadly late Jim Rohn he explains how life is like the four seasons.  Jim Rohn changed his philosophy on life in his 20's.  He comments that his education didn't teach him this way of thinking, but luckily for him his mentor introduced him to the idea of success being directly related to your philosophy and not the economy.  This revelation changed his life phenomenally.

 




Some lovely pictures to accompany the words and music too.

I am so pleased that I have adopted this approach too.  At the start of the recession I heard the quote from Zig Ziglar 'I hear there's a recession going on and I have no plans to participate'

That's exactly the approach I took and I've had my best year yet.

So work hard on yourself, learn, grow and change your thoughts.

All the best,

Noelyne Jones

P.S. Get a copy of my Free Special Report on How to Easily Overcome Your Fears here
Enjoy
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: