Thursday 5 May 2011

What compromises do you make?

A Message from Noelyne....

I have been so busy recently with work and family commitments that I have not found time to care for myself fully.  As a result my health and well-being have suffered.  I know this because I have had a nasty throat and chest infection, a stiff neck for 4 weeks and a day spent in bed with headache and vomitting.  My blood pressure is also worryingly low.  I've been feeling tired and my joints are aching.  This is not normal for me.  I am normally full of energy and vitality, a healthy immune system that fights off infection and headaches are things that other people get.  Do you think it might be that my body is telling me something?

Yes it's time to look after myself instead of meeting other people's requirements at the expense of my own.  Luckily my business allows me to take time off so that's what I'm doing.  The family is a little different, you don't get and I wouldn't want time off.  I have learned to be more directive at home though.  With teenagers you have to tell them what to do rather than expect them to think for themselves.  e.g. clearing up the mess they make in the kitchen.  Be thankful they are able to prepare food for themselves I hear you say.  And yes I am, given that I spent part of my prime years chasing the dream of a family.

It's just not easy for me to walk into a kitchen with food debris left on the work surface and not automatically want to clean it up.  It's as though I'm programmed to clean.  Not something that I particularly want to be known for.  Here lies Noelyne she was programmed to clean!  Oh no not good at all.  So the breakfast stuff will just have to stay where it is until someone else moves it.  I wonder how long it will take....

I'm on my third week of rest and recuperation and it was only this morning that I found time to do my yoga routine.  Pure bliss!  I feel like a new woman already and that's after just one hour.  My neck pain seems to have eased off and the headache has cleared.  My partner has been massaging the knots out of my shoulders over the past week so the yoga will compliment this and remove the cause of the problem in my neck and head.

So what compromises are you making in your life?  And what effect is it having on you?  If you have poor health, headaches, stiff joints or any other ailments then I can guarantee it will be as a result of what's happening in and around you.  Take a good look at your lifestyle and work out what you are no longer prepared to compromise.

Enjoy the process of life,

Noelyne Jones

P.S. You can download a copy of my Free Special Report to Overcome Your Fears Now.  Click Here.
 



Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: