Tuesday 3 May 2011

Reconnecting with friends

This is for you my dear friends, thanks for al...Image by UggBoy♥UggGirl [ PHOTO // WORLD // SENSE ] via Flickr
A Message from Noelyne...

Over the past few weeks I have felt a growing need to reconnect with friends past and present.  Is this due to my age do you think?  Anyway it's a good thing to do.  I have done my best over the years to stay in touch with friends however, now that I have a family which includes an 8 month old labrador collie X I seem to have less and less time for friends.

The sunny weather helps as it is all too easy to stay at home watching TV or on the internet.  Face book has revolutionised the way people can stay in touch however, I've not even had time for that.  Or I should say that it's not been a priority for me.  That's the difference.  When things are important then you find the time.  I have been working full time during January - April which has been my priority.  Now that one of the contracts is coming to an end it's time for me to put my friends back up the list.

It's all about values and what's important to you.  We make life decisions based on our values and if something that is important to you is missing from your life then you will not feel satisfied or happy.  I've let my freindships slip recently due to the importance of generating an income to cover the cost of our holidays this year.  Now that I have achieved that goal I can change my focus.

Have a look at your own life and check out what's missing?  What is important to you?  What are you focusing on at the expense of something else that is important?  What do you need to do to change?

Enjoy the process of life,

Noelyne Jones

P.S. Get a Free Copy of my Special Report on How to Overcome Your Fears in 7 Days Click here
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: