Wednesday 8 December 2010

My whole body aches

A message from Noelyne...

My whole body aches this morning. Well at least my knees, hips and lower back and left buttock ache. Ive noticed increased levels of stiffness and aching in my joints ever since the menopause. And over the past few weeks of getting up to attend to the pup my hips and knees are sore constantly. It takes a while to limber up and get going. Slipping on the ice twice whilst attending to the dog has not helped, hence the site left buttock and lower back ache.

Really feeling my age and it's quite depressing isn't it, thinking of your lost youth and suppleness. When you didn't have a care in the world and the world was your oyster. So I shed a few tears of frustration and pity and then pulled myself together. If this us all I have to get upset about then I really font have a problem. Many people are far worse off. So be thankful for all that you have, put a smile on your face and carry on. The putting a smile on your face isn't easy when you feel low but persevere and notice the difference.

Shout out to all young people to make the most of every moment of being young. Don't wait until it's too late.

Enjoy the process if life

Noelyne Jones

P.s request a copy of my free special report and overcome your fears niw


So I am out treating myself this morningWhat needs to happen? Take

No comments: