Friday 10 December 2010

A dog is for life

A message from Noelyne....

Now I really understand the meaning of 'A dog is for life nit just for Christmas'. I've been on my own this week which means no help looking after the pup. Totally my responsibility. And I'm wondering what's the reason for having a dog? Are they not supposed to enhance your life and bring joy and companionship, man's best friend and all that.

Well I am totally drained of energy, tired of saying No to correct inappropriate behaviour. My arm is sore from correcting the pulling on the lead and my wells don't want to be nipped any more! Where is the pleasure? My man and his boys were supposed to be the main carers as if was they who really really wanted the dog. I'm guessing that's part if the problem for me in that I don't want to do this.

Ok rant over and I now understand why people abandon dogs. But I'm no quitter, it's a challenge for me to ensure our dog gets the message. So I've sourced a local Dog Training school and will join asap.
Need to go and give my wellies some tlc before the next walk.

Enjoy the process of life,

Noelyne Jone
P.S. Request a copy of my free special report here

No comments: