Tuesday 3 November 2009

Wild women get what they want!

If you've been following me on twitter and facebook you will have a sense of the AMAZING weekend I have just had. Thank you Stephanie Hale for organising such a wonderful event. I'm talking about Millionaire Bootcamp for Women of course. It's so refreshing to spend time with highly succesful powerful women. There's zest and enthusiasm for life certainly rubs off. I'm fired up and motivated.

I've shared some of the key points for me in my newsletter which by the way is FREE to subscribe to just go to www.noelyne.com and enter your email and it will be sent to you. Packed full of hints and tips to ensure you get what you want in life not what someone else wants!

I made a decision to invest in a mentor this weekend as I need to learn all about internet marketing. I've dabbled for too long. I love it but now I need to have a strategy to move me forward. By the way I am actually very happy with where I am, who I am and where I'm heading too. When I focus on things that I want that are in my control magic happens.

If you want to join me in my success look out for my new Membership site which is going to be exclusively for women wanting to be the best that they can be.

See you there

Noelyne

No comments: