Wednesday 9 March 2011

The smallest things can be unsettling

A Message from Noelyne....

Do you get upset by the smallest of things?  In the scheme of things they are so insignificant, yet in the moment you get upset? 

I get upset when someone moves things around in the kitchen or home.  I get irritated when on my return home I go to the normal place for an item and it's not there.  I then spend time searching for said item getting more annoyed by the second.  I just find it difficult to handle.  I guess it's to do with teh saying 'a place for everything and everything in it's place'.  I really don't mind people using things so long as they put it back where they found it.

When you live with three men, this attitiude to life is tested daily.  I tolerate it as much as I can and then something pushes me over the edge.  I guess that's why the smallest of things irritates me....it's cos there's lots of little things that are getting on my nerves.

Do you ever feel like this?  What do you do to overcome being irritated by the smallest of things?


Still enjoying the process of life...just!

Noelyne Jones

P.S. Request a copy of my Free Special Report here


No comments: