Sunday 4 October 2009

I'm back!

Here's a very quick update on what's been happening for me in 2009.

January - Started a new Natural Health Products Business
February - Started a Training contract delivering Management Training including Performance Management, Conduct and Grievance, Absence Management.
March - Continuing to build business
April - More of the same
May - Trying to resolve relationship problems whilst remaining focused on business too.
June - Another hectic month. Delivered a ILM First Line Management event in addition to the other stuff.
July - sadly relationship comes to an end and partner moves out.
August - I need to take time out as I'm dealing with the loss of my family. Take a cruise to Norway - Fantastic. I regain a sense of peace. Fell in love with Norway and it's stunning scenery.
September - Back on track. Enjoying being myself and continuing my journey in life without my partner and his family. Business is booming so it keeps me out of mischief! Now delivering Diversity events.
October - Here I am. Have just uploaded a video to my website which was fun. Going out to enjoy the glorious sunshine now.

Peace, love and laughter.

Noelyne

No comments: