Friday 28 November 2008

Do you know someone who is facing or being made redundant?

I just wanted to share with you that I was made redundant two years ago from an organisation that I had worked with for 25 years. I have experienced the emotional ups and downs and lived to tell the tale. In fact I have turned that negativity into a truly positive situation. I opened my eyes to new possibilities and became aware of the wealth of opportunities around us. The trick is know what you want and then it's amazing what appears.

I have a FREE article my TOP 10 tips for survivng redundancy. If you would like a copy or know of someone who does then contact me at info@noelyne.com to request your FREE article.

Here's to new opportunities

Kind regards,

Noelyne Jones

Professional Trainer and Coach
www.noelyne.com

No comments: