Friday 23 November 2012

How to Overcome a Fear of Public Speaking

Most people I know have a fear of public speaking.  Most people I know who have overcome their fear of public speaking have gone on to enjoy tremendous success in their work and personal life.  Would you like to learn how to feel confident speaking in front of 10, 50, 100, 1000 and more people?

Right up to my late 30's I didn't think that I would ever be able to speak in front of one person never mind a group of 50 people.  However, I overcame my fear and since then have gone on to be a highly successful freelance trainer working with public and private sector organisations delivering training to groups of up to 50 people at a time.  I have a free report that you can sign up for to find out some of my secrets to success just enter your name and e-mail address in the Free Report Sign Up box on the right and I'll send it straight to you.

If you'd like to follow a structured program to help you overcome your fear of public speaking then I can recommend Benjamin van Spijk's program. It comes with a 60 day money back guarantee. Click here to find out more

Enjoy the process of life,

Noelyne

P.S. Check out Benjamin's program here
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: