Thursday 17 July 2008

You don't have to leave the house to have an adventure!

Just wanted to share with you how much fun I am having right here in my study. Have discovered the power of social networking and a whole host of amazing people sharing their knowledge and skills about using the internet.

I've dabbled with computers for many years, even got into a little binary programming in the early days with my first basic computer, whose name escapes me right now. It seemed easier to keep up back then. Now it's just phenomenal what is available. I've been blogging on a number of sites and absolutely love to search for information. However, I was beginning to spend too much time moving from site to site, remembering passwords etc etc. Since learning about internet marketing from people on Face book and Web Mums I am really finding out how to manage my time much more effectively. Have just downloaded a new browser called FLOCK. My stepson will have fun with that name I am sure! Anyway check it out, it's easy to use and will save time.

Off to learn some more now.


Have a spectacular day,

Noelyne
www.noelyne.com

No comments: